Experience the Hope Movement
Know the Social Enterprise Business Model
The Hope Movement mission is to connect, educate and empower a global movement of compassionate people to eliminate childhood malnutrition.
The strategy for getting this accomplished is social entrepreneurship, another name for social enterprise.
Social Entrepreneurship is called by the Harvard Business Review the most dynamic business model of this millennium.
The Four Elements of Social Entrepreneurship
- Identify a problem
- Establish a solution
- Engage people’s compassion and vision
- Incentivize them to be part of the solution
Your participation in the Hope Movement as a Social Entrepreneur
- Provides financial rewards (incentive) as you help champion this cause.
- Affords you the opportunity to be part of an army of compassionate consumers who promote a dynamic movement for global change.
- Rewards you for enlisting others to take part in both consuming and distributing nutrition-based products.
Enroll and Tell Others
Get Paid to Solve the World’s Largest Social Problem
Another update is coming. Or read in advance at Blog #28 by clicking here